To Err is Human.Unknown.
We understand that misunderstanding happens, and people make mistakes, after all, we are humans and not machines.
That’s why students who purchase any product or register for an online or offline training course may occasionally change their minds for one reason or another. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who:
– mistakenly buy a product from us,
– enroll in a course, or
– decide not to take the course.
No matter the reason, we do offer refunds in certain cases. Here is everything you need to know about our product cancellation and refund policy:
Our Physical Products Cancellation and Refund Policy
For our physical products (including but not limited to books, handbooks, workbooks, journals, study guides, CDs, self-study kits, and other physical goods), we have three types of refunds:
If the Order is Being Processed and Yet to be Shipped (Within 24 hours of Purchase)
For our physical products that have yet to be shipped, we have a no-question 100% full refund policy. That means a 100% full refund would be provided if the product is yet to be shipped and we receive your cancellation request email/text within 24 hours of the order being placed.
In simpler words, when you place an order for any physical products from us, we wait for 24 hours before we process the order and ship the physical goods or materials. We do this to ensure that we can offer a full refund just in case a customer changes his/her mind and requests us to cancel the order.
That being said, you must contact us within 24 hours to ensure that we may offer you a full refund.
If the Order is Processed and the Product is Shipped (After 24 hours of Purchase)
If the 24-hour time passes, we proceed to process the order for shipping and handling with our shipping and handling partner.
If you choose to ask for a cancellation of the order after we ship the order (but the order is not delivered), in certain cases, we may still process your refunds, but refunds will not be 100%. We do deduct a small fee for shipping and handling.
Please note that this is NOT intentional and we want to offer our customers a full refund, but once the product is shipped our physical product shipping and handling partner may charge us, so we are unable to do so after the product is shipped.
Hence, we request you to contact us via our contact page and write to us for a cancellation and refund request within 24 hours of purchase.
If Order is Complete and Product is Delivered (Within 7-Days of Product Delivery)
If you accept the product delivery package and the physical products are delivered, we may still process a refund of 50% if you contact us (within 7 days from the product delivery date) for a product cancellation and refund request, but only in these conditions:
- You contact us (for cancellation) before the 7-day return and cancellation period is over. That is within 7 days of the date on which the product is delivered to you.
- You return all the shipped material (books, handbooks, workbooks, journals, study guides, CDs, self-study kits, and other physical goods) in that order. If you accept the delivery of the package, make sure you return all products in an unopened, unused, non-tampered condition at your own expense.
- Please note that this is only for physical books and other products. There are no refunds for Kindle books or other online books.
That brings us to our cancellation and refund policy for digital products.
Our Digital Products Cancellation and Refund Policy
We sell digital products as well. Our digital courses are our study materials that can be accessed digitally on the internet like online courses, training materials, consultation sessions, and other digital items (including but not limited to ebooks, Kindle books, cheatsheet, PDFs, digital workbooks, digital handbooks, digital journals, online calendars, etc.).
Due to the digital nature of these products refunds for online courses, training materials, and other digital goods, are only given under the following circumstances:
- We offer a full refund for our digital goods if the student/user did not access any portion of the online course AND the student/user requests a refund, in writing via email within three business days from the date of the registration (email notification sent).
- If any portion of the course, training materials, or digital items is NOT accessed or downloaded, then a 100% full refund will be issued without any fee deduction.
- There will be no refunds for any online courses (or digital goods) once a course or digital product has been accessed in any manner.
- If the course, training modules, study materials, or other digital goods are accessed, downloaded, or used by the student or user in any way, unfortunately, we can’t process any refunds due to the digital nature of these products.
- There are no refunds for Kindle books or e-books.
Please understand that with the enrollment and access of your online course, you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy.
Our Consultation or Virtual Events (Online Livestream) Tickets Cancellation and Refund Policy
We do offer online consultations, and virtual training, and host virtual events or online live streams as well. If you decide to purchase a ticket for these services, please understand that you are blocking time and ideally buying a time slot from us. As we can’t reverse time once spent, we can’t cancel such tickets once purchased.
Thus, we mention here that we don’t offer any refunds for the cancellation of tickets to our virtual events, live streams, and online consultations once purchased.
That’s all about our cancellation and refund policy.
In short and simple understandable language, here is the conclusion of our cancellation and refund policy:
Before purchasing any of our products and services, please make sure you have read all the details about the product and do your due diligence before you make a purchase.
Buy only if you truly need it or think our products and services may truly help you. In case of any doubts, always ask me Rahul D via my contact details mentioned on the contact page, or my team via our Contact page.
Thanks for your time in reading this. I wish you all the best.